Thursday, May 6, 2010

Two in One

It's getting harder and harder to get both kids in one picture.  Okay, I admit, they play together or at least near each other quite often, but am I quick enough to capture the right moment?  Usually not.  And more often than not, when I run to get the camera, I come back to discover them fighting, or doing something else, in seperate places.

Yesterday, both Mishelle and Michael were in such great moods!  And they didn't mind their Momma getting snap-happy (that's what I call it anyways).  So, I took a few pictures:








And my favorite...hugs! 




Mishelle was so delighted to be getting some love from Michael.  He was a good sport. Usually he's too busy playing with his trucks to play hugging games.



I'm so thankful they can enjoy each other some of the time.  Sure makes up for all the fighting!  And gives me hope that maybe they'll be friends.